On the newer DVDs that Bluefish TV has produced, we have followed the standard policies for introductions on the DVDs. If you would like to bypass the introduction, simply click the "menu" button and you will be taken to the DVD menu.
Articles in this section
- How do I get the new 2013 DVDs?
- How do I download the free video clips that are mentioned in my leader's guide?
- How can I bypass the introduction at the beginning of each DVD?
- Where can I find the Bluefish TV Media Kits?
- How do I use the Mpeg-1 (and other files) that are stored on my DVD resource?
- Can I make copies of the handouts, leader's guides and workbooks for my other teachers?
- How do I download the student handouts for my lessons?