You can find the free student handouts for your lessons available for download at bluefishtv.com/handouts.
You can also reach this page by going to http://www.bluefishtv.com/handouts. Scroll down to the title of the curriculum and click on it.
You will be able to download the handouts for the series, and in some cases you will also have the ability to download other media that is associated with the series (like posters and other graphics).
Here are the directions for actually downloading the files:
- Please go to www.bluefishtv.com
- In the upper left corner, click "Log In".
- Enter your email address and password and click 'Existing User'.
- Click on Handouts at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the program's title or the link that says Download PDF File.
- On the right, click on Add to Cart.
- Your order will show the clip and the $0 balance.
- Then click on Checkout.
- On the bottom right, click on Place Your Order.
- Wait for the processing screen to complete.
- Click on the program title.
- You will see the User Agreement. Scroll down and click on the Download link.
- On the next screen (if using Explorer) click Save. (Please do not Open.) Firefox and Chrome do not give this option, but will automatically download to your Download folder with no prompting.
- In the upper white box, look for the word Desktop. (If it is not there, click on the Down Arrow and choose Desktop. Then in the lower right, click on Save.)
- The icon for the download will now appear on your desktop shortly.