Similar to YouTube, Google and a number of news sites, we use a Flash version of our videos to allow you to preview them on the website. You may need to take 5 minutes and download the free Flash Player plug-in. This will allow you to see all of our video previews.
Articles in this section
- How do I share a video on Facebook or Twitter?
- Am I allowed to post one of the Bluefish TV/RightNow videos on my website?
- Does Bluefish TV offer an iPod, iPhone or iPad version of the video downloads?
- How do I use my downloadable video in PowerPoint?
- Can I download a Bluefish TV/RightNow video on a dial-up connection?
- How do I find my downloadable order after I've purchased it?
- What formats are available for the downloadable videos?
- Are the downloadable videos in a high-quality format to play on a large screen?
- I'm unable to print the downloadable lesson plans or handouts.
- I'm unable to preview the flash videos on the website.