The credit card information that you enter into BluefishTV.com is encrypted with a 128-bit encryption code and is encrypted not only on the website, but also in our database. If you have any more questions about the security of your credit card information, please submit an inquiry to customer service and we will be happy to help you further.
Articles in this section
- Item won't stay in Cart
- Why is there a white box that appears when trying to sign in or Add to Cart?
- Is it secure to enter my credit card info into BluefishTV.com/RightNow.org?
- The link in the email confirmation I received does not work.
- What is the refund policy for downloadable purchases?
- I am not able to finish or complete the order process
- Are the resources available to purchase in multiple formats? (DVD, Download, Stream)
- Can I return or exchange the resource?
- Can I order by phone?